Thursday, May 10, 2007

kli'm dying soon. a migraine progressed to nausea which resulted in puking and then fever after swimming 5 laps, then shivering in the night and just now my stomach was churning like a washing machine and for the past hour it feels like someone's punching it from the inside. and when i lift up my shirt..i'm horrified to find red spots all over..omg i'm dying. people who have ignored my feeble complaints, you were wrong to brush me away!!!!!!!!

during my few days of hibernation people who called/ texted me only replied according to what was of their concerns.
i can't believe only my tutee twins bothered to ask how i was doing. yes i still went to tutor them cos theyre having SA1 tmrw.. anyway i'm so disappointed..
the last straw was when i was on the phone i was doubling over and couldn't even stand straight much less speak audibly and my whisper, 'i'm stomach hurts like hell i can't speak properly' was blatantly ignored.. amagadz. and i know i repeated 'my stomach hurts like hell' thrice.
even more infuriating was this stupid ah beng who kept calling the wrong number. there i was lying in bed whispering 'worng number' and he just kept going 'hello hello hello' with burgeoning loudness and impatience. HELLO I COULDVE FUCKING SCREAMED IN THE PHONE IF I COULD!!!!

amagadz.
i'm gonna take good care of my stomach if it manages to surpass this ordeal.

all i can say is thank god for internet connection adn insomniac best friend still awake at 530am in the states.

im so desperate that this blog has become my only outlet for i can barely speak in an audible tone for people to comprehend me. this excruciating pain is too much for me to .. stomach !! :c i'm a very sad girl.